It is our pleasure to invite you to participate at our forthcoming IV Service-Learning Research Symposium, to be held in the City of Buenos Aires, Argentina, on WEDNESDAY, 23rd AUGUST 2017 in the Centro de Altos Estudios Universitarios CAEU - OEI Argentina (1583 Paraguay Street, City of Buenos Aires). within the framework of the XIV International Learning-Service Week.
This new edition is organized by CLAYSS with the support of the Ibero-American Service-Learning Network and sponsored by the Organization of Ibero-American States (OEI) and the International Association for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement (IARSLCE).
As in previous editions, accepted papers will be presented as oral talk in round tables and in posters format. Some authors will be invited to present at the XX International Service-Learning Conference to be held on August 24th and 25th.
This Symposium will once again be an opportunity to find similar research groups that can complement and collaborate in research projects or simply share experiences.
The Research Symposium focuses on:
- Discussions and theoretical contributions to the definition of “Service- Learning”;
- Monitoring and evaluation of service-learning institutional programs and practices;
- Case studies and Systematization of service-learning programs and practices.
The activity will be developed in Spanish with simultaneous translation into English.
For inquiries, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is open:
* Argentine attendees : $ 500 (via bank transfer)
* Foreign attendees : u $ s 100. (electronic payment with credit cards)
The registration to the Symposium includes access to plenaries, simultaneous sessions, and materials. Attendees will also be invited to a Reception Cocktail the night before the Symposium.
- THE ACADEMIC COMMITTEE WILL GIVE A SMALL NUMBER OF PARTICIPATION SCHOLARSHIPS. ONCE YOUR WORK IS ACCEPTED, AND IF YOU REQUIRE A PARTICIPATION SCHOLARSHIP, PLEASE SEND A REQUEST TO email@example.com
Submission of papers Format for the IV Service-Learning Research Symposium
For each paper, please send two separate files:
1-1-Paper submission form, including a 300 word summary
2- Complete paper
We will NOT accept papers for evaluation if one of the files is missing and or if they do not meet the requested length and format conditions.
To send your paper (two files) please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org