CLAYSS offers training and technical assistance
in service-learning pedagogy to educational institutions and civil society organizations involved in the design, implementation and institutionalization of community service-learning projects. We provide onsite and online courses on service-learning to all levels of education (preschool, primary, secondary and higher education) as well as youth and community organizations. We also offer a comprehensive program for educational institutions aiming at the formation of a team of teachers and executive administrators as leaders in planning, development and evaluation of institutional educational projects that integrate learning activities with practical service to the community.MORE INFORMATION: Outside Argentina: (54-11) 4981-5122; Email: email@example.com
ON LINE TRAINING
• Courses offered twice a year (starting in February and September)
• Participation requires approximately 4 hours per week.
• Certificate of Approval issued by CLAYSS Latin American Center for Solidarity Service Learning.
- ON SITE TRAINING
• Training on service-learning.
• In institutions of all levels of education and youth organizations
• Can be designed in different ways: part time, full time courses of one or more days,
theoretical and practical training which may include project design workshops.
• Support and advice to institutions seeking to start or improve their community projects